Published February 26, 2020 at 12:31
A special walking summit is being held to let people give their views on how to boost walking activities in Rossendale.
Rossendale’s Together an Active Future project is looking at how to encourage a more active community and want your input on making it easier for people.
It is hosting a walking summit on Wednesday, February 27th at The Riverside in Whitworth, OL12 8DP.
There will be three sessions running on the day, one at 12pm-2pm, next at 3pm-5pm and then 6pm-8pm.
The summit will have opportunities for you to give your thoughts and ideas around how we can develop the way people take part in walking in Rossendale.
- What’s already here?
- How can we make it easier for people?
- How do we help people find out about walks?
- How can walking be fun and engaging?
- How do we appeal to different abilities and age groups?
- What walking groups already exist?
Book a timeslot at: www.rltrust.co.uk/blog.html