Published September 22, 2016 at 13:57
Two free workshops are being held in Rossendale to help businesses with developing a new product and bringing it to market.
The events are being held at the Kingfisher Business Centre, Rawtenstall, BB4 8EQ, on October 11th and 19th.
The two day workshop will equip businesses with the knowledge needed to get their product transformed from a good idea into a best seller!
It will cover the following topics;
- Funding and routes into finance
- What makes a successful product?
- Identifying demand, knowing your market
- Marketing your product: USP’s, what’s your story?
- Product Innovation process
- Develop a launching strategy
- Bringing products to market – the process
For further information or to book your place please contact Iain Martin on 01772 892253 or email IMartin@uclan.ac.uk